Jason LengstorfWeb // Twitter
Jason Lengstorf is a developer advocate, senior engineer, and occasional designer at Gatsby. He’s an advocate for building highly productive teams through better communication, well designed systems and processes, and healthy work-life balance, and he blogs about that sometimes.
Jason Lengstorf is our guest to help get us all up to speed on what Gatsby is, how it works, who it's for, and thinking about some interesting ways to use it on the web.
Drive your career to the forefront by learning the latest tools, techniques and technologies in front-end web development. By attending Web Unleashed, you will get up-to-date on the skills needed to push you ahead in your career, and elevate your personal and professional development. You’ll also have the opportunity to network and share ideas with like-minded developers, creative coders, evangelists, designers, technologists, managers, makers, engineers, educators, directors, strategists, enthusiasts and more!
WooCommerce isn’t an ordinary eCommerce solution. It’s something you make.
If you’re looking for ready to sell in minutes, your search isn’t over, but if you aren’t all that ordinary yourself — lend us your ear.
WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the content management system that powers over 30% of the internet.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 01:09 Why'd you want to work at Gatsby?
- 04:31 Is Gatsby a Static Site Generator?
- 09:18 Is Gatsby for coders?
- 10:58 Data sources
- 22:23 What comes with Gatsby?
- 25:26 Sponsor: Web Unleashed
- 27:16 When React changes does that mess with Gatsby?
- 29:15 Does Gatsby use React router?
- 30:39 Are you going to buy Gatsby.com?
- 31:54 Do static site generators need VC funding?
- 40:18 Sponsor: WooCommerce
- 42:14 What's your relationship with Netlify?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.