Dave and Chris are back answering your questions about banjos and front end web development along with a quick trip to magazine corner. How do you write a good estimate? How about a unit test in WordPress? Is IE11 going to hold us back forever? What about GDPR?
Time Jump Links
- 0:45 Banjo jokes.
- 3:00 Magazine corner.
- 10:00 What are the good ingredients for an accurate quote and scope on a project estimate for a client?
- 19:50 Is there a way to write unit or integration tests inside WordPress?
- 29:49 Is IE 11 going to be holding us back forever?
- 39:00 Do you think it would be possible that browsers would support lazy loading?
- 41:10 I'm working on a large CSS framework - any thoughts on generic theme-able SASS variable naming?
- 45:40 I'm wondering your thoughts about GDPR?