We're doing an old school RapidFire episode answering your questions on element queries, CSS helper classes, improving your design eye, PWA on desktop, frozen hover states on iOS, handling passwords for clients, and Lightbox alternatives.
Time Jump Links
- 2:20 Magazine corner
- 5:42 Where are element queries at? Parent and child elements should be more helpful, right?
- 17:22 I'd like to hear your opinions on front-end framework css "helper" or "utility" classes and whether they're good or bad or becoming overused.
- 31:50 What are your thoughts about PWA (progressive web apps) on desktop vs electron apps?
- 37:35 Any thoughts about the current best practice for avoiding frozen hover styles on iOS devices?
- 40:45 What do you recommend for an enterprise capable CMS?
- 44:25 How do you handle clients' sensitive information, or how do you access client accounts if they ask you to? Do you save credentials? All of these things require access to domain registrar accounts, hosting accounts, Google accounts, etc.
- 52:45 I was wondering if you had any advice, solutions, ideas, or otherwise that might make of an good alternative to Lightbox presentation?