We're talking exercise regime, writing a book, and answering your questions about CSS frameworks, parsing data out of email, benefits and struggles to working vs freelancing, the ideal dev publishing environment, and figuring out good naming conventions.
Time Jump Links
- 10:12 ShopTalk Déjà vu: I recently heard you guys talk about the virtues of CSS frameworks. One con that you mentioned was the huge amount of unused CSS that gets bundled with each website.
- 13:58 In response to a question you had about parsing data out of emails: Zapier!
- 21:00 I was wondering if you guys could talk about the similarities and differences, unique benefits and struggles to working as a dev in an agency environment versus not at an agency.
- 31:20 In the Dad edition you talked about how the Coda days were dangerous with no version control and all FTP mayhem. I'm curious about what you think as an ideal dev/publishing environment and process for a freelance solo developer?
- 40:50 Any thoughts on how to sort out files with a good naming convention on large projects?