On this episode we're dipping our eyeballs into VR, trying to save the world from code, and answering your questions about creating framework agnostic view components, iframe scrolling on iOS, and parsing data from an external JSON file.
Time Jump Links
- 1:49 Toys from the future.
- 8:40 Talking about flip.
- 20:47 Saving the world from coding.
- 28:48 How to go about creating framework agnostic view components for a pattern library for consistency sake?
- 38:00 My question is about iframe scrolling. I have content that needs to scroll inside an iframe, it seems to work as expected everywhere except on iOS.
- 45:50 A client is looking for me to parse data from an external JSON file, and display this data on their site. If I have no control over the headers, can I parse their data and pull it into my site? If not, is there anyway to parse the data and pull it onto the client's site?