On this episode we're dipping our eyeballs into VR, trying to save the world from code, and answering your questions about creating framework agnostic view components, iframe scrolling on iOS, and parsing data from an external JSON file.
A one-stop-shop for all of your stock media needs at an extremely high value. Download all the stock images, video, and audio you can imaging for $149. Click here to download anything from thousands of images, videos, and tracks—and unlock discounts on millions more.
Jamf Now is an on-demand mobile device management (MDM) solution for your iPad, iPhone and Mac devices at work. Jamf Now makes management tasks like deploying Wi-Fi passwords, distributing apps, securing company data and enforcing passcodes, simple and affordable, so you can support your users; no IT required.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 1:49 Toys from the future.
- 8:40 Talking about flip.
- 20:47 Saving the world from coding.
- 28:48 How to go about creating framework agnostic view components for a pattern library for consistency sake?
- 38:00 My question is about iframe scrolling. I have content that needs to scroll inside an iframe, it seems to work as expected everywhere except on iOS.
- 45:50 A client is looking for me to parse data from an external JSON file, and display this data on their site. If I have no control over the headers, can I parse their data and pull it into my site? If not, is there anyway to parse the data and pull it onto the client's site?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.