RAPIDFire Q&A Miami style. But first, Dave introduces you to the ShopTalk Show comment bag. Fake news on Facebook, in-app browsers on iOS being different, Filezilla secure, and figuring out when to stop researching new technology and just build websites.
Time Jump Links
- 3:35 Webpack followup
- 10:40 Load times less than 3 seconds on 3G
- 17:40 Digging up old screenshots via wayback machine
- 18:01 Typescript discussions
- 22:07 Public APIs
- 22:33 Jekyll / Static Site discussion
- 23:33 3GJS Inspector
- 23:50 Every CMS sucks. Craft a possible exception.
- 25:30 I've noticed that the in-app browsers for Twitter and Facebook often display websites differently than other mobile browsers. Have you ever experienced this issue?
- 49:00 I've been using Filezilla for ftp for years and yesterday I read a story on slashdot that people who use it are having their passwords stolen and that there was a new version out called Filezilla secure.
- 54:45 How do you draw the line when researching new technology, tools and features in Web Development?
- 56:50 The Rupert Solvable 4 Hour Chunk Philosophy (RSFHC for short?)