Time Jump Links
- 1:30 Writing an app to get healthy.
- 23:20 The question I have for you is about file organization and how to best approach it for the team?
- 32:30 Getting Prettier
- 38:00 Code editors and the plugins/themes we're rocking.
- 47:18 Understanding Flexbox better.
- 49:05 Is there much use for SVGs as a Vue component?
- 54:50 What are your thoughts on using stylesheets vs. only inline styles? For a web app using many different dynamic components and functionality, what set of tools do you find to be the best fit?
In This Show
One of the frustrating things about being a developer, is dealing with errors. :cry:
- Relying on users to report errors
- Digging thru log files trying to debug issues
- Or a million alerts flooding your inbox ruining your day
Rollbar's full-stack error monitoring, gives you the context, insights and control you need to find and fix bugs faster. Rollbar works with all major languages & frameworks. It's easy to install. Start tracking errors in 8 mins.
❤ by engineers at Heroku, Twilio, Kayak, Zendesk, Twitch & more.
Go to rollbar.com/shoptalkshow and get the Bootstrap Plan free.
A Book Apart makes brief books for people who work on the web. We publish meticulously edited, fun-to-read books that weigh in at just about 100–150 pages: the perfect size in terms of depth and coverage for topics ranging from technical to strategic.
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.