Dave and Chris share some secret, personal things before diving into your questions about testing in React, gathering client requirements, and whether frameworks are for beginners or advanced devs?
Time Jump Links
- 2:05 #shareyourdrafts
- 6:20 The 2 best books about web design.
- 18:00 Find in project hacks.
- 19:30 Grid love.
- 25:00 Using babel with Jekyll assests.
- 27:25 Building a web form.
- 37:40 Any advice for writing tests for ReactJS using the Jest testing framework?
- 50:20 Do you guys use flowcharts and/or use case diagrams with clients to get a system structure? And how do you document requirements?
- 57:15 I've been considering using a headless CMS for some time now, but can't figure out how to handle long text/rich content fields, in a way that allows me to place other fields, such as images or blockquotes, between sections in a sustainable and flexible way.
- 1:03:50 Frameworks get a bad wrap - what do you think about modern frameworks and how they can fit into a development workflow?