We're back with some thoughts on why you should(n't) fly or go camping, talking about the tech we've been loving recently, and answering your questions about BaaS, agile methodologies, human readable URL's, and web components makes another appearance.
Time Jump Links
- 00:38 Don't fly. Don't go camping.
- 07:34 What technology are you loving lately?
- 23:33 Sponsor: Sentry
- 25:20 Q: Should I manage back-end myself or use "Back-end as a Service" (BaaS)?
- 35:23 Q: Can you debate the merits of the various 'agile methodologies'?
- 44:15 Q: Should I change the URLs on my blog to be ID based?
- 51:39 Sponsor: Gumroad
- 53:30 Q: The problem I found with Web Components, is how the Shadow Dom doesn’t inherit base level styles (Typography)
- 03:51 Wrap it up!