Time Jump Links
- 00:32 Guest introduction
- 01:23 The famous talk title
- 10:48 Stepping away from Node
- 12:35 What was the motivation to start Deno?
- 21:40 What is the testing story with Deno?
- 23:55 Sponsor: Sanity
- 25:42 Secure by default
- 31:46 Does Deno have npm support?
- 41:21 Do rollup, Vite, Webpack all work with Deno?
- 45:52 V8 in all the things
- 48:17 How should people get started with Deno?
- 52:26 What is the hosted service Deno offers?
Episode Sponsors 🧡
New Studio Customization Framework enabling you to tailor the Studio to your needs without added maintenance. Yay, less code! It has full typescript coverage, so you can customize your studio with confidence from within your favorite code editor.
The new Studio enables embeddable authoring. You can now embed Sanity Studio as a dependency in any application.
Navigate to the Sanity Studio using a familiar pattern: yourwebsite.com/admin, which means less context-switching. Studio allows you to set up Workspaces, which are deeply customizable environments, to organize content by team, product area, region, readiness, or however works best for your team.