We're joined by Jon Bellah and David Khourshid to talk about what a state machine is and what's not a state machine. We talk about state machines in React, login forms, going into the wrong state, fallbacks, game development, and working state machines into existing projects.
Time Jump Links
- 3:20 What's a state machine?
- 6:20 What is not a state machine?
- 12:20 Do I automatically get a state machine in React?
- 15:40 How would a login form work with state machines?
- 21:40 Does it protect you from going to the wrong state?
- 29:20 Trying to get our code above the fold.
- 33:19 Sponsored by Jetpack
- 34:49 How does a fallback work in a state machine?
- 48:20 Game development and state machines.
- 39:40 Can I bring state machines into existing projects?
- 51:35 What is LearnStateMachines.com?