Dave and Chris are answering your questions on this episode, such as: Do sharing buttons on websites work? Pricing for apps? Building things yourself versus off the shelf? API's and CMS's and headless CMS's?
Time Jump Links
- 3:02 The perils of using a laptop as your development machine.
- 10:12 Why did you choose to not include social share buttons/widgets on CSS-Tricks.com?
- 28:25 Regarding pricing for web apps you build, how do you figure out prices?
- 37:30 I'd like to incorporate a drag and drop nested menu/taxonomy editor for use in my projects. Is there a good off-the-shelf solution to this or would I need to build my own?
- 46:50 Working with AIRA accessibility issues.
- 51:10 Can I use Codeigniter as API for ember? Is it up to date solution?