274: Vanilla JS with Chris Ferdinandi
Time Jump Links
- 3:00 Why Vanilla in the name?
- 25:20 Why should you get rid of jQuery?
- 30:00 What do you use for teaching?
- 33:00 It's not the removal of frameworks that we're worried about, it's the long term maintenance of the app that we're concerned with.
- 46:00 What about AJAX? Should I reach for Fetch?
- 48:40 Is ES6 the obvious future?
- Shoptalk Show Episode 257: Rebecca Murphey and Lon Ingram on Hiring
- CSS-Tricks.com: Form Validation Part 1
- CSS-Tricks.com: Form Validation Part 2
- CSS-Tricks.com: Form Validation Part 3
- CSS-Tricks.com: Form Validation Part 4
- Why I love Polyfills
- Wes Bos’ Course on ES6
- CSS-Tricks.com: Now More Than Ever You Might Not Need jQuery
- InCaseofStairs.com: Six Speed