052: With Niki Brown and Liz Andrade
This week we were joined by Niki Brown and Liz Andrade, both independent web designers and developers who together form the Pagebreak Podcast. That's right, another #CROSSOVER! We talk about (roughly in order):
Time Jump Links
- In true crossover style, we discuss the article Becoming Better Communicators.
- When you build a site with WordPress, do you start with a starter theme? (_s, Bones, Roots, HTML5 Reset)
- When to use
- What's all the fuss about grid systems?
- Is "the age of the developer" gone?
- How do you handle CSS3 features that aren't supported by IE. Specifically, flexbox.
- Is using HTML5 structural elements bad?