267: Rapidfire 90
Shoptalk Show has a new website! So we'll talk about that along with a bunch of your RAPDFire questions like: What do you do about annoying browser extensions? What's the future of front end development?
Chris Coyier and Dave Rupert
This episode is with just Chris & Dave, ShopTalk Show's hosts. Chris is the co-founder of CodePen and creator of CSS-Tricks, and Dave is lead developer at Paravel.
Time Jump Links
- 2:45 What's the future of front end design?
- 24:05 ShopTalk Show's new website
- 30:40 JS frameworks like React, Vue, Angular, etc are pushing web dev toward a "component" model instead of a "page" model. Do you guys think "vanilla" html/css/js will eventually adopt this model?
- 34:55 Is the performance optimization best practice “serve static content from a cookie-less domain/subdomain” still valid?
- 42:40 There are quite a few spell-checker web apps out there - Do you have any suggestions as to how one might go about removing the ability for such web apps to find your text box?