028: With Allison House
This week we were joined by by the amazing designer and "pixel perfectionist" Allison House. Allison has worked with a number of big web/tech education companies like Treehouse and Code Academy. We talk about (roughly in order):
Time Jump Links
- Other podcasts Chris likes
- How do you get better at Photoshop?
- How often should you change jobs?
- Should you stick with what you know to get work done, or always be learning?
- What are the new layout methods and when can we start using them?
- Do we use CSS grid systems?
- Can you transition pseudo elements? (not really, yet)
- What is the benefit of semantic markup? Why is HTML5 even a thing?