This week it's another RAPIDFIRE!!! Nothing but HOT question & answer action.
Time Jump Links
- 2:08 I have a question about running Sass in a corporate environment. I'm really interested in using Sass at work but since it requires Ruby there's no chance of running a ruby server on my system. Is there any way to run a Sass processor from a thumb drive?
- 7:48 How long does it take for you to write a blog post from the first day you experience the problem (or get the initial idea of what want to write about) to when you actually hit the publish button?
- 16:42 Are there any good low cost alternatives to Engine Yard or Heroku for hosting test or small web apps?
- 22:20 What is the best way to validate html and css?
- 32:45 Are there any WordPress shopping carts that have a token feature or do you know of another way to accomplish this?
- 41:02 Is it worth offering IE6/7/8 support for a responsive design project?