This week it's another RAPID-FIRE!!! Nothing but mouth guns and hot question and answer madness!
Time Jump Links
- 8:16 Is there a reason to use single quotes instead of double quotes when writing HTML?
- 11:45 I started doing work (with a group of fellow students) for a client 6 months ago, and they keep coming back with more work and changes to the site. I still haven't been paid for the original work, and I can't keep working for free, but I really need the money (if they ever pay). What should I do?
- 20:12 I work for an agency that hires a new developer every 9-12 months or so (with 5 currently on staff). Besides resources, what kinds of things can we put in place to not only make that a more seamless transition, but also for us to perform as a more cohesive unit?
- 26:10 My question is about rendering quality of text when the CSS transform scale is applied to the container. After scale is applied the text looks blurry. I tried using some of the fixes (like text stroke, for example), and it's a little better but still not very sharp. Any suggestions?
- 36:00 What are the latest developments for dealing with the responsive image "art direction" problem?
- 44:59 How do web designers and developers handle the hosting of their own sites and their clients' sites without it becoming a logistical nightmare?
- 51:20 The other day I saw a stack overflow question where somebody posted a PSD of a share button their designer had given them, and asked for someone to make it work using pure CSS. What are your thoughts on the ethics of outsourcing to stackoverflow?