Our thoughts on Next 13, incremental adoption, server components, WordPress vs Facebook, CodePen updates, Figma features we dig, Chris' TypeScript journey, and Dave's a hypocrite?
Time Jump Links
- 00:38 Welcome
- 02:14 Next 13
- 05:47 Incremental adoption
- 10:11 Were server components part of the release?
- 13:03 WordPress creation vs Facebook
- 19:17 Sponsor: Split Software
- 20:08 CodePen updating
- 22:27 What happens when you take money?
- 24:52 What are the Figma features competitors should copy?
- 26:56 TypeScript journey
- 34:11 Why is Dave a hypocrite?
Episode Sponsors 🧡
Split Sofware is the feature delivery platform you need to help exceed these modern expectations in continuous and progressive delivery. Because if you’re not delivering, you’re falling behind. You, and a team of 10, can create your first feature flags at split.io/shoptalk
You’re being asked to crack the code without breaking the code. To take risks without taking risks. To quickly release features valuable to customers, profitable to companies, and backed by the data to prove it.
It’s time to deliver. Fearlessly and flawlessly. You, and a team of 10, can create your first feature flags at split.io/shoptalk.