062: With Brandon Mathis
Time Jump Links
- (9:41) - Getting Started with Octopress
- (26:32) - Regenerating sprites with Compass is taking 30 seconds, what gives?
- (30:04) - Why doesn't Octopress use Grunt?
- (33:58) - Should we be using placeholder selectors for every possible property/selector combination?
- (43:17) - How should I go about grouping media queries? (Also see Brandon's custom mixins for media queries)
- (53:00) - What is Dave Rupert?
- (54:45) - How do you do that thing where you serve a very basic stylesheet to oldIE? (link)
- (57:55) - Have we used any HTML preprocessors?