We're answering your questions about proper autocomplete on websites, node based CMS configs, follow up on line length, retina screens, update security, and some quilting drama.
Time Jump Links
- 1:00 Summer is hard.
- 9:10 I'm wondering about other people's processes for determining what a customer's needs and objectives are, and how they go about translating that into a website that achieves them.
- 20:10 Sponsored by An Event Apart
- 21:50 Quilting drama
- 25:30 How do you properly set up username, password, bank, etc. fields for LastPass/1Password/etc.
- 40:10 I am looking for some proven, Node based, static site generator plus CMS setup.
- 42:40 Sponsored by Web Unleashed
- 44:00 Do I need to be using line length?
- 50:20 Should I care about retina screens?
- 54:30 Should people be more cautious about updates?