Time Jump Links
- 1:00 Take a knee with Dave for joining a new project confessional time.
- 16:40 Building a website is hard.
- 25:40 Sponsored by HelloSign
- 27:45 What are some tips and tactics in how to get better at front end engineering while trying to raise kids?
- 45:25 Sponsored by Dadi
- 46:35 Do you think the uptake of web components is actually going to be reliant on container queries?
- 56:05 Who's responsibility is it when a website goes down? Who are the first responders?
In This Show
DADI is a global decentralized cloud services platform, built using blockchain technology. It is designed to bring the balance of computational power back to the people – a network collectively owned by its users, and offering substantially cheaper services than those offered by the big tech companies.
Register now for the DADI Crowdsale.
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.