We've got questions and so do you. Take a knee: How do you clean up code when you join an existing project? Is keeping up with web dev tech too hard? How do you get better while trying to raise a family? [Jerry Seinfeld voice] What's the deal with web components? And should there be a day to celebrate first responders in tech?
Time Jump Links
- 1:00 Take a knee with Dave for joining a new project confessional time.
- 16:40 Building a website is hard.
- 25:40 Sponsored by HelloSign
- 27:45 What are some tips and tactics in how to get better at front end engineering while trying to raise kids?
- 45:25 Sponsored by Dadi
- 46:35 Do you think the uptake of web components is actually going to be reliant on container queries?
- 56:05 Who's responsibility is it when a website goes down? Who are the first responders?