This week it's a RAPIDFIRE episode where Chris and Dave answer your questions and Dave has important ideas come to him in the shower. GRABOWSKI!
Time Jump Links
- 6:53 When using static site generators like Jekyll, what are your solutions/recommendations for processing contact or project quote forms?
- 15:02 I was wondering either of you have any hands-on experience with any of the new HTML5 hybrid mobile app frameworks like Ioninc, Angular Mobile, Framework7, or React/React Native?
- 27:50 Wordpress plugins make my life easier, but I really dislike extra code being injected into my page. Where should I draw the line drawn between utilizing helpful plugins and keeping control of my code?
- 34:00 How do I select or deselect a div in js at mouse click event?
- 38:02 I work as a freelance Front-End Developer and most of my job comes from agencies outsourcing design work that needs to be coded. Is this workflow something that has taken a long time to change or am I just working with some agencies that are staying behind?
- 47:05 How do you guys feel about an ad agency creating and maintaining their own CMS when there are already so many high-quality solutions available?
- 53:08 What is the best way to test your website in different network environments? Here’s what I am doing right now: I found an app called Slowy which seems to simulate crappy mobile connections well enough. What is everybody else doing?
- 57:52 I have been working in the web world for a while now and can’t seem to find a title that fits for me. I guess my question is would web designer be a good title for me? I feel that front-end developer or UI/UX Designer fits me better. In the end do title’s really matter…?