Another RAPIDFIRE episode of ShopTalk! No guests, no #hotdrama, no news, just all steaming hot question on answer action. We talk about (roughly in order):
Time Jump Links
- (2:07) How can you minify CSS when you use WordPress? WordPress needs a special block of comments at the top of the CSS file for the theme to work.
- (6:18) What do we need ems for? What is the payoff?
- (15:20) How we can create equal height div with only css?
- (22:42) What internet security software do we use for Mac?
- (26:46) Is there a way to style individual letters of a string with just CSS?
- (29:54) How do you integrate GitHub into a real web publishing workflow?
- (39:13) A client wants to hide page titles in WordPress. Isn’t that bad SEO?
- (40:32) Understanding the purpose behind data-* attributes in HTML5.
- (47:44) Are frameworks just not for me, or am I missing the point?