This week we were joined by Tim Sabat and Alex Vazquez. Like Chris, Tim and Alex worked at Wufoo, then SurveyMonkey after the acquisition. Now all three of them are the founders of CodePen. We talk about (roughly in order):
September 5 - 7, 2013 - Charlotte, NC - 3 tracks / 40 talks - 20% off with the discount code "shoptalk"
Interested in sponsoring?
- 13:02 Expression Engine Drama - "Competition Ethics & Add-ons"
- 26:10 Google Reader is dead.
- 27:38 H&FJ Fonts now available as web fonts
- 30:25 What are your thoughts on mod_pagespeed?
- 36:20 Where would you start a major front-end design project for a new software-as-a-service website?
- 47:24 Is it worth the time and money to go to college to study web development?
- 52:42 Have you guys had any experience deploying projects with Capistrano?
- 58:20 Is there a easy way to work locally yet have the clients still be able to view the website?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.