We're back for another RAPIDFire episode answering your questions - but first a quick #davegoeswindows update. Then we dive into questions about improving WordPress' default search, marketing a CMS, adding team members, using @supports with Flexbox, securing a site with nginx, server-side rendered JS apps, and finally some recommendations on conferences to attend.
Time Jump Links
- 6:40 You mentioned in a talk at WordCamp Miami that the default WordPress search is bad. How can we improve it?
- 15:15 Say you have built a CMS. Say you thought it was perhaps the best CMS for developers out there. What would you do with it?
- 23:14 What tools/tips do you have for moving from a solo show to a team environment?
- 32:01 Audio comment contributing to the conversation from episode 253 about using @supports with flexbox.
- 40:30 Am I missing something or is there simply no way to fully secure a site on a shared host running nginx?
- 56:00 There seem to be so many well organized conferences, so any help you two could provide in narrowing them down would be super helpful.