255: Rapidfire 85
On this RapidFire episode we answer your questions on QA processes, accessibility on a gallery of pictures, gulp, Dave explains something like you're 5, why are there bugs in software, and how to justify mobile site development to stakeholders? All this and a bit of a follow up on this episode of ShopTalk Show!
Chris Coyier and Dave Rupert
This episode is with just Chris & Dave, ShopTalk Show's hosts. Chris is the co-founder of CodePen and creator of CSS-Tricks, and Dave is lead developer at Paravel.
Time Jump Links
- 1:40 I've been struggling to make my QA process as efficient as possible.
- 14:00 How do you label a gallery of pictures with accessibility in mind?
- 25:00 Is there an advantage of using gulp-watchify over plain old gulp.watch?
- 30:34 Can you explain this to me like I'm 5: How do modern MVC frameworks "connect" to the backend, or even third party APIs?
- 44:40 Why are there bugs in our software?
- 51:30 If you are working on a website who's mobile traffic and conversation rate is low, how do you justify the additional time to create a mobile friendly UI to stakeholders?
- 1:00:45 @Support