We're answering more of your questions, including: using .innerHTML method, ARIA labelling, job titles, and should we all learn about BaseCS?
Three days of design, code, and content for interaction designers and developers. Packed with tips, techniques, and insights into the future from industry shakers and shapers. You’ll come away inspired, and raring to return to work!
Visit AnEventApart.com today for more information.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 01:34 Chris wants to ride his bicycle
- 09:28 Is it ever ok to use the .innerHTML method?
- 16:36 Sponsor: An Event Apart
- 17:31 What should an aria-label be used for?
- 27:03 Sponsor: Discover.bot
- 28:38 How can I prove one version of our application is better than another?
- 43:19 Sharing your problems and questions helps everyone
- 46:15 I've seen so many titles that don't make sense. What am I?
- 53:18 Should I learn about basecs?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.