We're chatting about how to get your name out there - and how not to get your name out there Jimmy John John. We also talk about indie publications, updates on Dave's office situation, and we dust off the Trello board for a mini-RapidFire on questionable projects, and building with GraphQL.
NativeScript is a great way for front-end developers to start building native iOS and Android apps.
You might’ve heard about NativeScript on Shop Talk before, but this time we have some exciting news—NativeScript now officially supports Vue.js for app development.
That’s right! If you’re a Vue developer, you can now build native mobile apps using the same framework you use on the web, while leveraging the power of NativeScript to tap into powerful mobile APIs.
Try it today at nativescript.org.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 01:07 Dudes and their articles
- 04:29 Getting your name out there
- 17:00 Working with Wired Magazine
- 20:55 Sponsor: NativeScript
- 22:09 Update on Dave's office
- 31:45 Sponsor: CodePen
- 33:14 Dusting off the Trello board
- 35:03 Question: Moral dilemma projects
- 45:02 Question: Sass on Windows?
- 53:02 Transcripts of episodes available
- 53:40 Question: Building with GraphQL
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.