We're back with some thoughts on why you should(n't) fly or go camping, talking about the tech we've been loving recently, and answering your questions about BaaS, agile methodologies, human readable URL's, and web components makes another appearance.
Sentry.io provides full stack error tracking that lets you monitor and fix problems in real time. See the severity and scope of any error, get immediate access to the call stack, connect the problem directly to the commit that caused it, and fix it without wasting time digging around.
Gumroad helps people do more of what they love. It's super simple e-commerce for all types of digital content creators, including podcasters, musicians, writers, teachers, and more! Over $168,000,000 has been earned by creators using the platform, used to pay for everything from coffee to a kid's college fund.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 00:38 Don't fly. Don't go camping.
- 07:34 What technology are you loving lately?
- 23:33 Sponsor: Sentry
- 25:20 Q: Should I manage back-end myself or use "Back-end as a Service" (BaaS)?
- 35:23 Q: Can you debate the merits of the various 'agile methodologies'?
- 44:15 Q: Should I change the URLs on my blog to be ID based?
- 51:39 Sponsor: Gumroad
- 53:30 Q: The problem I found with Web Components, is how the Shadow Dom doesn’t inherit base level styles (Typography)
- 03:51 Wrap it up!
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.