This week we were joined by Gene Crawford, master of the South Carolinian Internet and commander of the triforce that is Unmatched Style. Gene cut his teeth doing client work for many years and now does spectacular web conferences like ConvergeSE.
Winners of the Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 book:
- Jeremy Worboys
- Barry Maxwell
- Kyle Gordy
Interested in sponsoring?
- Running is good for your back
- Louis Lazaris on Health Tips for Web Developers
- Opera gets Webkitty
- Vendor bang bang Vendor bang bang
- Hey great job. But what if we used Squarespace instead?
- How many years of experience do you really have?
- How are we handling images for the "retina" display?
- Do we start the design process with actual pen and paper? Or something like Balsamiq. Also, Styletil.es
- Where do you add brand new CSS styles into an existing project? How do you stay organized?
- What tools do we use for testing usability of websites? Silverback. Dave's dog is a troublemaker.
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.