This week we get to chat with Khoi Vinh, Director of Product Design, Mobile at Adobe about the tools we use right now to build and design with and also what the future might look like.
Segment provides an elegant API that translates your data to hundreds of integrations, saving you time to focus on building your core product. From advertising to personalization and support, our extensive partner network includes the industry's leading marketing technology solutions, data warehousing and analytics tools. Try Segment today.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 16:50 How have you seen tools evolve and where could you see tools grow more?
- 20:30 What apps are hot in design these days?
- 23:59 Using Figma in the browser and Framer.
- 32:30 How many of you pirated Photoshop as a kid?
- 36:30 What are wrenches that throw off design tools?
- 38:30 Corporate style guides as output from a design tool.
- 40:30 Comparing a 2010 wishlist by Jason Santa Maria to today's state of apps.
- 42:40 What tools and process does Khoi use for projects?
- 45:00 Designing on the device in front of you?
- 51:45 Future of design tools?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.