This week we get to chat with Khoi Vinh, Director of Product Design, Mobile at Adobe about the tools we use right now to build and design with and also what the future might look like.
Q & A
- 16:50 How have you seen tools evolve and where could you see tools grow more?
- 20:30 What apps are hot in design these days?
- 23:59 Using Figma in the browser and Framer.
- 32:30 How many of you pirated Photoshop as a kid?
- 36:30 What are wrenches that throw off design tools?
- 38:30 Corporate style guides as output from a design tool.
- 40:30 Comparing a 2010 wishlist by Jason Santa Maria to today’s state of apps.
- 42:40 What tools and process does Khoi use for projects?
- 45:00 Designing on the device in front of you?
- 51:45 Future of design tools?
- Khoi on Twitter
- Khoi on Instagram
- Book: Ordering Disorder: Grid Principles for Web Design
- Book: How They Got There
- Adobe XD
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- A Real Web Design Application Jason Santa Maria
- Adobe Comp CC
- Marvel App
Segment provides an elegant API that translates your data to hundreds of integrations, saving you time to focus on building your core product. From advertising to personalization and support, our extensive partner network includes the industry’s leading marketing technology solutions, data warehousing and analytics tools. Try Segment today.
Go Pro on Codepen. Private pens, asset hosting, live updating previews, customized embed themes, collab mode, professor mode, and MORE. Head over to codepen.io/pro to learn more.