The CSS Summit is an online conference focused totally on CSS July 23–25. Three full days of training, advanced topics, and preprocessors. Coupon code
SHOPTALK is good for 20% off.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 9:57 PRISM
- 13:05 “Ughck. Images.”
- 17:47 More about flat design (iOS7! Nexus 7 drama!)
- 22:03 How do you normally work with displaying fractions on sites?
- 26:48 Noah, what is it about ExpressionEngine that you like so much?
- 39:32 Icon fonts versus inline SVG. Go!
- 42:28 I have been researching layout approaches and the Golden Ratio seems to be a common standard. I am concerned that making the site responsive may break this “divine proportion”. What are your thoughts or strategies you use?
- 47:50 How do you plan for a conference? What do you plan, what do you take with you, and once you’re there how do you make the most of your time and your ticket?
- 54:29 What are professional designer and coder thoughts on the Adobe Tools and Services and especially Edge Code / Brackets?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.