Another RAPIDFIRE episode where Dave and Chris answer as many questions as possible. No guests, no news, no drama, just all question on answer action. This time they set a timer so no answer may exceed 3 minutes!
Time Jump Links
- 5:30 How come two scripts seem to work fine when minified but break when minified and concatenated?
- 9:15 How do you make WordPress load new content with Ajax?
- 13:00 How do you get a spreadsheet into an HTML table? (perhaps)
- 16:51 What code editors do you prefer?
- 20:27 How do you use Google Analytics? Does it play a role in keeping up a website?
- 23:58 Tabs or spaces?
- 27:12 Can you be taken seriously as a 14 year old developer?
- 30:40 Is it risky to hire a 14 year old developer?
- 34:15 What third party ad buying service do you recommend?
- 37:45 What is a good page weight number for a mobile site?
- 41:08 How do you handle CSS3 in oldIE?
- 44:38 How do you handle retina images? (see)
- 48:02 Why do @font-face fonts look too bold?
- 51:40 How do you handle fixed positioning when it is causing cut-off problems?