This week we were joined by by the amazing designer and “pixel perfectionist” Allison House. Allison has worked with a number of big web/tech education companies like Treehouse and Code Academy. We talk about (roughly in order):
Q & A
- How do you get better at Photoshop?
- How often should you change jobs?
- Should you stick with what you know to get work done, or always be learning?
- What are the new layout methods and when can we start using them?
- Do we use CSS grid systems?
- Can you transition pseudo elements? (not really, yet)
- What is the benefit of semantic markup? Why is HTML5 even a thing?
- Environments for Humans – The Responsive Web Design Summit is coming up August 28th.
- Squarespace – Everything you need to build an exceptional website. Save 10% off any purchase with coupon code shoptalk8