Dave and Chris are answering your questions on this episode, such as: Do sharing buttons on websites work? Pricing for apps? Building things yourself versus off the shelf? API's and CMS's and headless CMS's?
Logojoy is an online design tool that makes it easy for small business owners to create their own logo. It uses AI to automatically generate logo ideas based off of your chosen inspiration. Logojoy is a great way to create a logo for entrepreneurs who couldn't otherwise afford to hire a designer.
The best part is, it's totally free to play around using the online design editor - you only pay when you're happy with the design.
Zero setup, full-featured front end web development environment, right here in your web browser. Web Design 101. You have a homepage and a contact page. Your
index.html links to
contact.html with a anchor link. That works exactly as you think it would in the CodePen Project Editor.
Everything works exactly as you would expect in developing a website with a local file system and simple web server. Relative file paths to your images? No problem. @import in your CSS? Do it. Ajax requests? Sure thing. Nested folders? Got 'em.
- Your sidebar. Whatever files you need.
- Drag & Drop Uploading
- Zero-Setup Preprocessing
- Deploy When Ready
- Custom Domains
The Most Comfortable Place To Code.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 3:02 The perils of using a laptop as your development machine.
- 10:12 Why did you choose to not include social share buttons/widgets on CSS-Tricks.com?
- 28:25 Regarding pricing for web apps you build, how do you figure out prices?
- 37:30 I'd like to incorporate a drag and drop nested menu/taxonomy editor for use in my projects. Is there a good off-the-shelf solution to this or would I need to build my own?
- 46:50 Working with AIRA accessibility issues.
- 51:10 Can I use Codeigniter as API for ember? Is it up to date solution?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.