Mina Markham stops by to talk about her career as a front-end developer, her dream project, and we get her thoughts on our Dribbble to web challenge.
Get started at nativescript.org/shoptalkshow.
Instantly know what's broken and why with Rollbar. Reduce time wasted debugging and automatically capture client and server-side errors. Rollbar detects when code breaks in real-time and provides the full stack trace and diagnostic data to help you defeat impactful errors. by engineers at Heroku, Twilio, Kayak, Zendesk, Twitch & more. Get the Bootstrap Plan free.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 2:10 What makes you a front-end developer?
- 7:10 Is just HTML and CSS enough?
- 9:20 What's your dream project as a front-end developer?
- 13:20 Sponsored by NativeScript
- 14:45 How many designers is too many designers on a project?
- 19:30 What's the hardest part of being a front-end developer?
- 25:10 What tools do you reach for typically?
- 31:00 What wars do you like to wage or stay away from?
- 37:10 Sponsored by Rollbar
- 38:10 Job application advice based on hiring for the Hilary Clinton campaign
- 44:10 Dribbble #1 Food for lovers
- 46:00 Dribbble #2 Socialio
- 47:30 Dribbble #3 Sibling
- 50:40 Dribbble #4 Festival homepage
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.