Adam Wathan stops by to talk about Tailwind CSS, how it got started, dealing with large CSS and config files, why you might want to use Tailwind CSS, Purge CSS, and more!
The easiest cloud platform to run and scale applications - From effortless administration tools to robust compute, storage, and networking services, DigitalOcean provides an all-in-one cloud platform to help developers and their teams save time when running and scaling their applications.
Predictable and affordable pricing - Leave complex pricing structures behind. Always know what your business will pay per month with industry leading price-performance and a flat pricing structure across all global datacenter regions.
Build your next app on DigitalOcean. Get started with a free $100 credit at do.co/shoptalk
HelloSign API helps companies grow revenue faster by automating document workflows. They make it simple and easy to embed secure and legally binding documents directly into your website. G2 Crowd says HelloSign's API is 2x faster to implement than any other eSign provider.
You or your devs can send your first API call in minutes and your app certification is always free. Try it today!
Interested in sponsoring?
- 2:10 How'd you get started with PHP?
- 7:00 What is Tailwind CSS?
- 13:05 How it started in LESS.
- 17:30 Is there a zero config option?
- 20:00 How big are the config files?
- 23:09 Sponsored by Digital Ocean
- 24:25 Do you put Tailwind in the atomic CSS category?
- 33:01 How big is the CSS file?
- 40:20 Where do I remove things - in config?
- 46:55 Sponsored by HelloSign
- 48:15 Why would I use Tailwind CSS?
- 54:40 How does Purge CSS work?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.