Dave's fired up about HTML5 and is ready to quit web design, podcast production, is there a Picture element like the Video element, work/life balance, and more!
One of the frustrating things about being a developer, is dealing with errors. :cry:
- Relying on users to report errors
- Digging thru log files trying to debug issues
- Or a million alerts flooding your inbox ruining your day
Rollbar's full-stack error monitoring, gives you the context, insights and control you need to find and fix bugs faster. Rollbar works with all major languages & frameworks. It's easy to install. Start tracking errors in 8 mins.
❤ by engineers at Heroku, Twilio, Kayak, Zendesk, Twitch & more.
Go to rollbar.com/shoptalkshow and get the Bootstrap Plan free.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 1:17 Dave almost quit web design this week.
- 27:04 What would it cost a large corporation to integrate a podcast system for their subscribers?
- 33:45 Should I use ngnix or two Heroku instances to run a Angular frontend and a Django Rest API on the backend?
- 38:52 If you want to use Redux, do you use a script to just pull in the library?
- 47:08 Is there a way to serve different video files depending on screen resolution?
- 56:50 My question involves that work-life balance you talked about. How do you guys find the time to do a job 9-5, have a personal life and continue to learn new things?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.