We're back for another RAPIDFire talking some good CSS and JS drama, mailto links, using dev tools as an IDE, generic APIs, and the will-change property in CSS.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 3:45 Chris designs a page in Illustrator and has questions about the title.
- 7:20 Dave is weaning himself off pre-processing.
- 10:30 Using Calc
- 20:10 Our desire to be right and correct someone who's wrong on the internet.
- 24:20 I wanted to get your thoughts on the CSS 'will-change' property.
- 38:50 I was wondering if you and anybody know if Chrome dev tools works will for doing css in the inspector and saving to a file, preferably with Sass?
- 42:35 Do you guys ever use mailto: links? Is there a use case for mailto at all, or should I just avoid them?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.