Chris has a book that’s out – Practical SVG – and so we’re talking about how the opportunity came along to write the book, what’s in the book, who it’s for, and how many dollars it costs even. We also answer a few of your questions about susy, personal branding, and Dave gets AMP’d about AMP.
Q & A
- 35:38 I was wondering if you had experience in using susy and have any suggestions, ideas, pitfalls, etc related to using it.
- 42:00 I’m a self learning front end developer trying to build my first personal page/portfolio. Should I include a headshot or photo of myself? I’ve seen arguments both for and against. What about a personal logo?
- 49:50 Any opinions on AMP?
- Practical SVG on A Book Apart
- Digging Into WordPress
- Chris Coyier on The Non-Breaking Space Show
- ShopTalk Show #213 with Donna Lichaw
- SuperFlexGrid WIP by Dave Rupert
- Paravel 404
- Why the Lucky Stiff
- 10k Apart
- WordPress AMP Plugin
- WordPress Apple News Plugin
Harness the power and possibilities of crisp, performance-efficient SVG with Chris Coyier. From software basics to build tools to optimization, you’ll learn techniques for a solid workflow. Go deeper: create icon systems, explore sizing and animation, and understand when and how to implement fallbacks. Get your images up to speed and look sharp!