We’re joined by Christy Ennis-Cloote and Tom Greever to talk about design communication – how do you send clients designs and ideas for approval? What’s the secret to getting clients to actually look at your designs before signing off on them?
- Mad UX
- TomGreever.com / Tom on Twitter
- Book: Articulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience
- Christy Ennis-Kloote on Twitter
- Visual Hero
- LadiesThatUX.com / Ladies That UX Grand Rapids
- Great Lakes Software Excellence Conference
One of the frustrating things about being a developer, is dealing with errors. 😥
- Relying on users to report errors
- Digging thru log files trying to debug issues
- Or a million alerts flooding your inbox ruining your day
Rollbar’s full-stack error monitoring, gives you the context, insights and control you need to find and fix bugs faster. Rollbar works with all major languages & frameworks. It’s easy to install. Start tracking errors in 8 mins.
:heart: by engineers at Heroku, Twilio, Kayak, Zendesk, Twitch & more.
Go to rollbar.com/shoptalkshow, get the Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days.
The Web is now the dominant channel for commerce. Cloud technology has shifted IT from the back office to the front of business innovation. And the world has gone mobile. In today’s world, every business relies on software to achieve its goals. That’s why Velocity is the single, most important, must-attend conference for engineers, developers, sysadmins, DevOps teams, and other IT workers. It’s where they learn the crucial skills and best practices needed in today’s world to build sites, apps, and services that are fast, scalable, resilient, and highly available.
At Velocity you’ll hear from some of the best minds in the field, like Bridget Kromhout, Katherine Daniels, and Ilya Grigorik on topics like container orchestration, DevOps, and performance.