We've talked about how to make a great podcast, now we're back to talk about what's happening on the front end side of podcast websites and apps. What did Apple announce at WWDC 2017? What's JSON feed and why do we care? And where is podcasting headed?
Metafizzy makes powerful and easy-to-use UI libraries. Don't waste your time re-inventing the wheel when Metafizzy already has you covered. Libraries include:
- Infinite Scroll - for automatically adding pages
Metafizzy libraries are loved by developers for their robust APIs and documentation. With isolated demos and CodePens for every feature, you can precisely control your user experience. For your users, Metafizzy libraries feature seamless interactions with great performance.
Go to metafizzy.co/shoptalkshow to get 15% off licenses.
Unlock the full power of CodePen with CodePen Pro.
- Keep your work secret with unlimited private pens.
- Easily upload files with asset hosting.
- Do more with Projects.
- Auto-updating previews in Live View.
- Match your site's style with unlimited Embed Themes.
- Pair program across the world in Collab Mode.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 8:15 News from WWDC 2017
- 13:45 Tell us more about Breaker
- 21:35 What's the future of podcasting?
- 31:05 Part 2 of what was new at WWDC
- 33:50 JSON feed added to Breaker
- 40:05 What should podcasters be doing?
- 51:18 Does Timejump work across players?
- 51:50 How do networks help a podcast?
- 1:02:10 What's your feeling on podcasting in the short term?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.