Hear the finale of the #DaveGoesWindows series. Worried about being left behind? What can you do while you just build websites? The line between front end and back end developers being blurred? Animating icons on your phone’s home screen? We’ve got answers!
Q & A
- 40:20 How come we haven’t figured out a way to animate phone app icons on events like “when clicked” or moved?
- 45:01 When did Front-End become closer to “Back End”? Do you think staying on the path as a UI Engineer is smart or trying to pivot and learn more of the JS frameworks, etc.?
- 50:00 What are some useful ways I can stay on top of whats new and changing other then listening to Shoptalk Show?
- #DaveGoesWindows Search on Twitter
- #DaveGoesWindows on DaveRupert.com
- Razer Blade laptop
- Razer Core
- Microsoft Edge
- Dave Goes to Build
- Clean My Mac
- Baseline for Front-End Developers
- Just Build Websites list by Melanie Richards
- Web Platform Daily
- Web Design Weekly
- HTML5 Weekly
- Pony Foo