This week we’re joined by Elea Chang and Deep Shah to chat about getting involved in designing for social good, upcoming conferences, burn out and caring about a cause while caring about yourself.
- @Elea / Elea.is
- ShopTalk Show #198 Ashe Dryden
- Affect Conf
- @DeepShah / Deep Shah / Deep on Dribbble /
- Nadia Gathers
- Ashedryden.com: What I’ve Been Trying to Say is I’m Sick
- Resolution Fest 2016
- TechCrunch: Slack’s Erica Baker On Hiring A Head Of Diversity And The Need For Inclusion In Tech / @EricaJoy
- ShopTalk Show #161 With Eric Meyer
- ShopTalk Show #212 with Sara-wachter Boettcher
- A Book Apart: Design for Real Life
- Apple WWDC 2016 Keynote Event
- Google Apologizes after Photos Identities Black People as Gorillas
- AI Wrote This Movie
- ShopTalk Show #209 with Maya Benari and Hilary Hartley
One of the frustrating things about being a developer, is dealing with errors. 😥
- Relying on users to report errors
- Digging thru log files trying to debug issues
- Or a million alerts flooding your inbox ruining your day
Rollbar’s full-stack error monitoring, gives you the context, insights and control you need to find and fix bugs faster. Rollbar works with all major languages & frameworks. It’s easy to install. Start tracking errors in 8 mins.
❤ by engineers at Heroku, Twilio, Kayak, Zendesk, Twitch & more.
Go to rollbar.com/shoptalkshow and get the Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days.
Unlock the full power of CodePen Pro and get full page preview.