David Walsh is a MooTools lover, recent Mozilla-er, and (for a final “M”), fellow original Madisonian with Chris. David has been writing at his blog The David Walsh Blog for over five years. We talk about (roughly in order): News’n'Links
* That whole domain theft thing
* ShopTalk Shirts
* CodePen PRO is out now Q & A
- Should you use
emon everything, even padding?
- Why the huge differences between Google Analytics and StatCounter?
- Is an direct editing through FTP based workflow still OK for “small” sites?
- How do you fight carpal tunnel and tendonitis? (or is it RSI?)
- What is a good example of a responsive eCommerce site? (United Pixelworkers)
Should you conditionally load resources for sub pages or just load everything on all pages? Sponsors
lynda.com – Over 77,000 video tutorials about web technology and much more. Use our link for a free week trial. More David