We're RAPIDFire'ing for the final time (or are we?) covering questions about integrating React or Angular into a website, being a good mentor, best practices for managing images, the JAM stack, and more!
Time Jump Links
- 5:20 I was wondering if you have done any discussions with developers who have integrated pieces of React or Angular into a website and if that's even a good idea?
- 12:39 Chris gets CSS advice from Dave.
- 25:50 How can I be a good mentor to a new fresh from college grad?
- 36:50 What is the best method of managing images on the web in 2017 in term of web performance and reducing http resources request?
- 51:50 If you don't have express at the root, how do you deal with the URL's?