We're answering your questions about container queries, which direction pagination buttons should point, what is a headless CMS, CSS architecture, Google and material design taking over, and more!
Interested in sponsoring?
- 2:30 I am still trying to wrap me head around what defines a headless CMS. Can a headless CMS still have a view for entering data and be considered headless?
- 7:30 I recently started learning Sass and I was wondering where the best place to put media queries is?
- 12:07 When using pagination, where should the next and previous buttons point? Is the previous event (i.e. the older event) to the left or to the right?
- 20:00 What are your thoughts in general of a large company moving into a domain that was previously filled by a bunch of smaller projects? i.e. Google building Material Components for the web.
- 35:58 I like the idea of making CSS more reusable. My designer likes variety. How am I meant to turn such designs into modular CSS?
- 47:00 What's the status on container/element queries? Combined with grid layout, this would be a pretty big game changer.
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.