Shoptalk Show has a new website! So we'll talk about that along with a bunch of your RAPDFire questions like: What do you do about annoying browser extensions? What's the future of front end development?
Interested in sponsoring?
- 2:45 What's the future of front end design?
- 24:05 ShopTalk Show's new website
- 30:40 JS frameworks like React, Vue, Angular, etc are pushing web dev toward a "component" model instead of a "page" model. Do you guys think "vanilla" html/css/js will eventually adopt this model?
- 34:55 Is the performance optimization best practice “serve static content from a cookie-less domain/subdomain” still valid?
- 42:40 There are quite a few spell-checker web apps out there - Do you have any suggestions as to how one might go about removing the ability for such web apps to find your text box?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.